GM Piling start the new year visiting Soilmec to collect their new SF-65 drill rig.
The new SF-65 is the second unit that GM Piling have purchased in less than a year, increasing their Soilmec fleet of drilling rigs. The rig was delivered in company livery complete with new features and customer specific accessories.
- New Caterpillar Tier 4 final diesel engine giving low emissions.
- New type Soilmec operator cab, ergonomically designed for comfort and ease of operation.
- Telescopic mast.
- Camera system giving 360 degree view to the operator.
- Handrails fitted to upper body.
- Auto grease system to mast and pivots.
- High pressure washer with 300l capacity.
- Maximum diameter 1000mm.
- Maximum depth 30m.