Continuing from the success of the SM-14, the new SM-14.2 has been designed for safety, flexibility, versatility, reduced consumption and high efficiency. With a new body shape, lower emissions and meets the new European Legislation for new drilling rigs with the addition of a CE kit. Lower running costs and reduced wear and tear on components are key to the new SM-14.2 design.
The SM-14.2 can be configured with a standard rotary head with max. torque of 1210 daNm and maximum rotation of 277 rpm. Alternatively the rig rig easily be converted for top hammer, high torque rotary for sectional augers, double rotary and jet grouting equipment.
- The new Cummins QSB4.5 Tier 4i, 123kW diesel engine has low emissions whilst remaining powerful and reliable.
- The new type mast articulation now includes a 90 degree joint enabling quick mast positioning for drilling parallel to the tracks.
- Option for full radio remote control increasing the operators visibility and safety.
- Radio remote control for tracking of the rig as standard.
- Safety guard and slow rotation kit to complying to new EN16228 regulations.
- Hi-tech touch screen LCD on side of the machine for monitoring of the diesel engine and alarms.
- Option for a casing extractor on the clamp and breaker.