Soilmec rigs are self-mounting, easily transportable and designed to giving the best drilling solutions.
The hydraulic drilling rig SR-95 has been specially designed for suiting the following applications:
– LDP cased bore piles with casing driven directly by rotary head or optionally by casing oscillator powered by the base carrier itself;
– LDP deep uncased bored piles stabilized by drilling fluid or dry hole;
– CFA (Continuous Flight Auger) piles by means of long auger string;
– CAP (Cased Augered Piles) piles with double independent rotary system;
– DP (Displacement Piles) / TCT (traction compacting tool);
– TJ (Turbojet®) / TTJ (Twin Shaft Turbojet) – soil consolidation;
– RCDS (Reverse Circulation Drilling System) on demand.
The SR-95 is equipped with the DRILLING MATE SYSTEM (DMS) on 12′ touch screen for monitoring and control of the rig performances and operating parameters.