Piling Rigs and Drilling Rigs for Sale, Service, Parts & Repair
- Road from M1
- Road from A1
Directions for Soilmec Ltd from the M1
1. Leave the M1 at Junction 19 and join the A14, signposted for Kettering/Huntingdon.
2. Continue on the A14 until you reach Thrapston and the A605. This is signposted for Peterborough.
3. Take the A605 towards Peterborough for approximately 8 miles.
4. Do not take the first sign posted slip road for Oundle, continue for two miles.
5. At the Oundle roundabout, take the third exit sign posted to Polebrook.
6. Continue on this road for two miles past Ashton and turn right (sign posted to Barnwell).
7. Soilmec Ltd will be almost immediately on your right hand side.
Directions to Soilmec Ltd from the A1
1. Exit the A1 for Peterborough City, Oundle (A605) and Non-Motorway traffic/A1 traffic.
2. Take the A605 towards Oundle. Go straight over the fist roundabout you come to.
3. Second roundabout, take first exit towards Polebrook. Do not go into Oundle.
4. Continue on this road for two miles past Ashton and turn right (sign posted to Barnwell).
5. Soilmec Ltd will be almost immediately on your right hand side.
There are three mainline train stations in the area of Soilmec Ltd’s offices. All have a traveling time of one hour or less from London:
Peterborough – 20 minutes by taxi
Kettering – 30 minutes by taxi
Wellingborough – 30 minutes by taxi
All major airports are within easy reach of Soilmec Ltd’s offices:
Birmingham (BHX) – 80 minutes by taxi
Luton (LTN) – 80 minutes by taxi
Stansted (STN) – 90 minutes by taxi
East Midlands (EMA) – 90 minutes by taxi
Heathrow (LHR) – 2 hours by taxi
Gatwick (LGW) – 2 hours 30 minutes by taxi